All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar invites on-line applications for the post of Senior Residents (Non – Academic) under Govt. of India, Residency Scheme, 1992 for a Tenure Period of 03 years. Recently AIIMS has published the employment notice (Advertisement No: AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-A/9700) on 26.03.2020 @ www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. According to the AIIMS Recruitment notification, overall 84 vacancies are allocated for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Vacancy 2020. Interested & Eligible candidates can must apply before 20.05.2020.
Upper age limit should be 40 years.
Applicants should hold Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute.
- Rs.1000 for Gen/ EWS/ OBC candidates and Rs.500 for SC/ ST candidates.
- No fee for PWD aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via NEFT (Check advt to get account details).
- AIIMS will conduct written test & interview for selection of suitable candidates for SR Posts.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit both online & offline mode applications.
- Eligible applicants should send the hard copy of the online application form to following address
The Dean, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar Administrative Block, 1st Floor Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) – 751 019
Application link: Click Here
Notification Link: Click Here
Official Link: Click Here