Office of the Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India has circulated the new job notification [No: A-35013/4/2019-Ad III/201] on 25.02.2020 to fill up 389 vacancies in various states of India. According to the ORGI It invites offline applications in the prescribed format from eligible officers and these vacancies are allocated for Deputy Registrar General, Addl. Director, Joint Director, Assistant Registrar General, Deputy Director, Map Officer, Assistant Director, Research Officer, Statistical Investigator, Senior Geographer & Executive Officer Posts.
Interested & Eligible candidates can send the filled application form to given address within 60 days. (26 April 2020.)
Vacancy Details of Census India Jobs
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Deputy Registrar General||08|
|Assistant Registrar General||01|
Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Applicants should have possessed master degree from recognized University.
- Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Census India (ORGI) selection may be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Under Secretary, Admn-III Section, Office of the RGI, NDCC-II Building, 1st Floor, Jaisingh Road, New Delhi-110001
Application & Notification link: Click Here
Official Link: Click Here