CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun is going to conduct the Online Interview for temporary Positions of Senior Project Associate, Project Associate & Laboratory Assistant for COVID-19 testing Projects. Recently new job notification [Advt.No. 02/2020] was released by CSIR IIP for engagement of 11 aspirants. According to the Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2020 notification, totally 11 vacancies are assigned to IIP Dehradun Vacancy. Eligible and Interested candidates are requested to send scan copy of application form and required documents through Email on [email protected] latest by 17.04.2020.
CSIR IIP Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly Stipend|
|Senior Project Associate||02||Rs.42000|
- Senior Project Associate: 40 years
- Project Associate: 35 years
- Laboratory Assistant: 50 years
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Project Associate: M.Sc/ M.Tech. in Biotechnology/Virology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry/M.VSc.
- Project Associate: Master’s degree in Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Virology/M.VSc/ M.Sc in Chemistry.
- Laboratory Assistant: B.Sc. or 3 Years Diploma in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Virology/Medical laboratory technology.
Important Details :Selection Process
- Selection is to be done on the basis of online Interview through Skype on 20.04.2020 (9.00 am onwards).
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (Email) mode only will be accepted.
- Mail ID: [email protected]
Application Form & Notification Link: Click Here
Official Link: Click Here