Ministry of Water Resources – National Water Informatics Centre (NWIC) invites offline application from eligible candidates to fill the following posts (General Central Services, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in NWIC, Department of Water Resources, RD & GR, New Delhi on Deputation (including short-term contract) basis. As per the NWIC recruitment notification [No.F.12021/1/2020-O/o DIR(NWIC)-MOWR], overall 09 vacancies are filled by MOWR and these vacancies are assigned to Joint Director, Deputy Director & Assistant Director Posts. Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address Within 60 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years.
- Applicants should hold analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or Department
- Applicants must have possessed Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology/ Master’s Degree in concerned subject.
- NWIC selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Shri Arun Kumar Gurung, Under Secretary (Admn.), National Water Informatics Centre, Department of Water Resources, RD & GR, Ministry of Jal Shakti, 4th Floor (South) Sewa Bhawan, Sector-1, R. K Puram, New Delhi-110066
Application Link: Click Here
Notification Link: Click Here