South East Central Railway (SECR) has publibed the employment notice [No.E/ PB/R/RCT/2020] on 06.04.2020 for engagement of Contract Medical Practitioner i.e. GDMO & Specialist and Paramedical Staff i.e. Staff Nurse, Pharmacists & Lab Technician on contract basis for Raipur Divison of SECR. It invites application form via mail address for eligible candidates. According to the South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 31 vacancies are allocated for CMP & Paramedical Staff posts. Interested & Eligible candidates can send the application in the prescribed form to given mail address on or before 14.04.2020.
SECR Raipur Division vacancy details
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|General Duty Medical Officer||10||Rs.75000|
- General Duty Medical Officer & Specialist: 65 years
- Staff Nurse: 20 to 40 years
- Pharmacist: 20 to 33 years
- Lab Technician: 18 to 33 years
- General Duty Medical Officer: MBBS.
- Specialist: MD/ DNB/ DA.
- Staff Nurse: GNM Course/ B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Pharmacist: 10+2 in Science or equivalent.
- Lab Technician: B.Sc. with Biochemistry.
- SECR will select the candidates on the basis of Walk in Interview.
Mode of Application
- Online (mail) mode applications only will be accepted.
- Mail Address: [email protected]
Notification For Contract Medical Practitioner: Click here
Notification For Paramedical Staff: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here
Official Link: Click Here