Northern Railway is going to conduct the Walk-in-Interview on 07.04.2020 at 10.00 am onwards for engagement of CMP Doctors and Full Time Para Medical Staff i.e. Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Lab Technician, OTA & HA to work on re-engagement/ contract basis over Delhi Division Northern Railway under Divisional Hospital of Delhi Division on temporary Basis. According to the RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 notification [939-E/CPM-2020/P-9(gaz) and 939-E/PMS-2020/P-10], overall 78 vacancies are allocated for CMP Doctors & Paramedical Staff posts.
RRC NR Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
- CMP Doctors: 53 years
- Staff Nurse: 20 to 40 years
- Radiographer: 19 to 33 years
- Lab Technician, OTA & HA: 18 to 33 years
Educational Qualification :
- CMP Doctors: MBBS Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma Degree.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. (Nursing)/ GNM Course.
- Radiographer: Diploma in Radiographer/ Science graduate with Diploma in Radiographer.
- Lab Technician: Sc. with Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Diploma in Medical LAB.
- OTA & HA: 10th pass/ Certificate course in Dressing.
Important Details :Selection Process
- Walk in Interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for CMP doctors & Paramedical Staff posts.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below.
- Interview may be conducted through electronic media if required.
|07.04.2020||10.00 am onwards||Committee Hall (vichar), Divisional Railway Managers Office, State Entry Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110055|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CMP Doctor | Paramedical Staff|
Application link: Click Here